Located in the heart of Dubai, next to Dubai Media City and Dubai Internet City, DKV offers state-of-the-art campus facilities:
- 330 seat Auditorium
- Fully-equipped meeting rooms
- Full wireless Internet services
- 24 hour security monitored buildings and campus
- Ample parking space
- Food Court – including Subway, KFC, Beirut, Fiesta and many more
- 24 hour convenience store
DKV also offers shared facilities to fully support businesses and the community at large:
- Conference rooms
DKV offers a variety of products for potential clients:
These are office/ floor spaces which usually are core and shell. They are left to the tenant to fit out and furnish their office to suit their Business requirements.
Some of DKV’s premier clients in commercial offices include: Gallup, City and Guilds, Towers Watson, Hewitt, Prometric, Monitor Group, Hays, Palladium etc.
The DKV Business Centers offer a selection of products and services ranging from hot desk to fully furnished complete office environments.
- Hot Desk - A Hot desk is a shared office space that can be used by more than one client. A hot desk is perfect for Freelancers looking to have a space to complete office work such as email, browsing, printing and calling. Hot desk clients are eligible for one visa per freelancer.
- Open Office - Open offices are furnished with one executive desk and chair, and a storage pedestal and cabinet with key. Each open office has a partition running from floor to shoulder height between desks to offer privacy, within a shared environment.
- Executive Office - An executive office is furnished with one executive desk and chair, visitor chairs, a storage cabinet and pedestal. Typical office sizes range from 100 to 250 sq ft.
- Executive Suite - The Executive Suite offers a full-fledged furnished office environment, within the Business Centre, which includes an Executive Office, a private reception area and a small meeting room for six persons.
Retail spacing is provided for companies offering support services such as newsagents, restaurants, vending machines, pharmacies etc. Retail partners currently at DKV include: Starbucks, Subway, KFC, 24 hour convenience store, Travel Centres, Photocopy Centres, Pharmacy
Kiosk’s are usually small retail outlets that can be newsagents or coffee/juice bars.
Food or Cash machines to serve the DIAC Community
Food Court Outlet
Restaurants in DKV Food court.
For more information:
Dubai Knowledge Village
Business Development Manager
Phone: +971 4 390 1120
Mobile: +971 50 7554319